Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Meme Lemming

Don't participate with me on this. I did not send this to friends. If you do it, try to be clever.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy 48 questions to answer. If you're doing it, and are clever enough, then nothing will be learned by anyone. That's my goal.

01. FIRST NAME?
Stephen
02. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The 1st Christian martyr. See Acts Ch 6. He preached the obvious to his congregation, and they stoned him. It still happens. I've been there.
03. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
A whole onion goes in my spaghetti. Best not to breath through your nose. So, don't talk.
04. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. It's painfully slow and barely legible. My typing is at least 8 times faster.
05. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
I eat alot of Bologna. I like pastrami.
06. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure. I have lots of interesting things to say that i'd like to hear about.
07. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Several. They document what I'm thinking about, not my life.
08. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. If i'd had one more strep throat growing up, they'd have pulled them.
09. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'd say no, but i did go up in a hot air balloon, by choice. It was fun.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cheerios, but variety is critical.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes. Always for boots. Never for loafers.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
For my 17 foot aluminum canoe, I'm strong. For my piano, i'm weak.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Cookie dough.
14. SHOE SIZE?
8 1/2.
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don't listen to myself, so alot of wisdom is missed.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Kim Dyer, the blind astronomer.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Red hot potato chips.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The computer fan. The other computer fan.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
I don't get to smell nice things for more than a second. Only really foul things make an impression.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Dawn.
25. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Something they said.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Sure.
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Water.
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Running.
29. EYE COLOR?
Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
30. HAT SIZE?
Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes. I have them set up for super vision. Great for bird watching.
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
My spaghetti. The recipe changes most times i make it.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
While i don't like scary movies, it's the story that matters. Give me a plot.
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall. Fall colors are Blue. No red! Ahhhhhgg...
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Is that all i get? Hugs, i guess.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
None. Really, i don't want dessert. I like deserts.
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No one.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Dawn.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
The Bible. Need to start another book. It's about 40 books a year. Maybe three at a time.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Son's artwork.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Star Trek TNG. Five minutes on tape.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Chickadee's calls.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
M51, the Whirlpool Galaxy, about 37 million light years. I'm thinking about visiting a quasar at over 3 billion light years.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
The future. But it's very not helpful or comforting.
47. AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ohio.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Craig.

No comments: