Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Rather than report this year's resolutions, i'd rather report on how last year's resolutions came out.

My exercise program averaged at least 20 minutes three times a week from January through August. In September, i caught a cold, and averaged once a month through the end of the year. I'm nearly over the cold. I took it easy over the holidays and feel much better.

My diet was, in my opinion, a failure. While i did not have any net weight gain, there was no weight loss. The goal was to loose 35 pounds. I've done this before, so i know it's possible.

My brain exercises program continues on track. Lots of books read. Several other interests moved forward.

There were no financial goals, and none achieved by chance. Maybe next year.

No comments: